الرئيسية / أخبار / من هو منصور الجميح ويكيبيديا

من هو منصور الجميح ويكيبيديا

من هو منصور الجميح ويكيبيديا؛ Mansour Al-Jomaih, son of one of the founders of Al-Jomaih Automotive Company, narrated the story of his family’s contribution to establishing Yamama Cement with the late Prince Mohammed bin Saud Al-Kabeer.

Al-Jumaih said in an interview with the program “Mufid Dialogue”: “My father had a relationship with Prince Muhammad bin Saud Al-Kabir, and the renaissance of Riyadh needed architecture and buildings, so cement was one of the basic necessities and it was not available in Riyadh.

He continued: My father began communicating with international companies to supply cement equipment, and they actually started importing machines and equipment and took the factory in the Al-Kharj region, which was a great move.

He pointed out: My father started working in Yamama Cement, and Prince Mohammed bin Saud Al-Kabeer – may God have mercy on him – was the managing director at that time to establish the factory.

He continued: Prince Sultan bin Mohammed bin Saud Al Kabir was studying in America, and after completing his studies, Prince Mohammed saw that Prince Sultan now had knowledge and experience, and he wanted to join the work in the Yamama Cement Factory.

He continued: When Prince Muhammad presented the idea to my father, which was for Prince Sultan to work in the factory, he said to him, “After the dawn prayer, I come to the factory to perform the work. I do not know how Prince Sultan will accept working with me while I am his boss, and I fear that the prince will not have discipline at work or will be late, and therefore My view in front of the rest is that I cannot be hypocritical, telling the prince to attend and others not attending, so I wanted to step down.”

He continued: Prince Muhammad said to my father, “Sultan,” treat him like the rest of the employees, and I do not want you to give him any difference in treatment, pointing out: Prince Sultan bin Muhammad, before the death of my father, said in a council, “I owe God and then to three others for the credit, and they are Prince Muhammad bin Saud Al-Kabir and Muhammad bin Abdullah.” Al-Jumaih and Sheikh Othman Al-Saleh, Director of the Capital Institute.”

He concluded: My father said to Prince Sultan, “Oh Prince, why were you silent about us? We will give you 500 riyals and do not say anything.” He said to him, “Sheikh Muhammad, I was coming running and falling down the stairs in order to catch up and arrive before you for fear of you. You see, I said, ‘Give me more than 500 riyals.’”

روى منصور الجميح، نجل أحد مؤسسي شركة الجميح للسيارات، قصة مساهمة عائلته في تأسيس أسمنت اليمامة مع المغفور له الأمير محمد بن سعود الكبير.

وقال الجميح في حوار مع برنامج “حوار مفيد”: “كان والدي على علاقة بالأمير محمد بن سعود الكبير، وكانت نهضة الرياض تحتاج إلى عمارة ومباني، فكان الأسمنت من الضروريات الأساسية وهو لم يكن متوفرا في الرياض.

وتابع: والدي بدأ التواصل مع الشركات العالمية لتوريد معدات الأسمنت، وبالفعل بدأوا في استيراد الآلات والمعدات واستحوذوا على المصنع في منطقة الخرج، وكانت خطوة كبيرة.

وأشار: بدأ والدي العمل في أسمنت اليمامة، وكان الأمير محمد بن سعود الكبير -رحمه الله- هو المدير الإداري في ذلك الوقت لإنشاء المصنع.

وتابع: الأمير سلطان بن محمد بن سعود الكبير كان يدرس في أمريكا، وبعد أن أنهى دراسته رأى الأمير محمد أن الأمير سلطان أصبح الآن لديه العلم والخبرة، وأراد الالتحاق بالعمل في مصنع أسمنت اليمامة.

وتابع: وعندما عرض الأمير محمد الفكرة على والدي وهي أن يعمل الأمير سلطان في المصنع، قال له بعد صلاة الفجر أتيت إلى المصنع لأداء العمل. لا أعرف كيف سيقبل الأمير سلطان العمل معي وأنا رئيسه، وأخشى ألا يكون الأمير منضبطا في العمل أو أن يتأخر، ولذلك وجهة نظري أمام الباقي أنني لا أستطيع أن أكون منافقاً. وأخبر الأمير أن يحضر والآخرون لا يحضرون، لذلك أردت التنحي”.

وتابع: الأمير محمد قال لوالدي “سلطان” عامله كباقي الموظفين ولا أريد منك أن تعطيه أي فرق في المعاملة، لافتاً: الأمير سلطان بن محمد قبل وفاة والدي قال الأب في مجلس: “أنا مدين لله ثم لثلاثة آخرين بالفضل، وهم الأمير محمد بن سعود الكبير ومحمد بن عبد الله”. الجميح والشيخ عثمان الصالح مدير معهد العاصمة.

واختتم: والدي قال للأمير سلطان: أيها الأمير لماذا سكتت عنا؟ سنعطيك 500 ريال ولا تقل شيئاً». فقال له يا شيخ محمد كنت جاي أركض وأسقط على الدرج لكي ألحق وأصل قبلك خوفاً عليك. فقلت: أعطني أكثر من 500 ريال».

صحيفة بلاك هات، موقع إخباري مُتكامل شامل يهتم بتقديم خدمة صحفية متميزة للقارئ العربي، وهدفنا أن نصل لقرائنا الأعزاء بالخبر الأدق والأسرع والحصري بما يليق بقواعد وقيم الأسرة العربية، لذلك نقدم لكم مجموعة كبيرة من الأخبار المتنوعة داخل أقسام الموقع.

نأمل منكم مشاركة المقال على مواقع التواصل الاجتماعي، فيسبوك وتويتر باستخدام الأزرار الموجودة أسفل المقال

اترك تعليقاً

لن يتم نشر عنوان بريدك الإلكتروني. الحقول الإلزامية مشار إليها بـ *